OUR HISTORY IS FULL OF ‘GROUNDBREAKING EVENTS’!
- In 1964, BMC was founded.
- In 1966, The first production was achieved.
- In 1976, Turkey’s first Automotive Foundry was established within the facilities of BMC.
- In 1975, the first local diesel engine was produced. BMC was authorized by the degree of government on diesel engine manufacturing.
- First local 4×4 vehicle “Land Rover” was produced.
- In 1976, The first Apprenticeship Traning Center in Izmir area was opened within the facilities of BMC.
- In 1986, the first turbo engine vehicles named as Fatih Series were started to be produced.
- In 1996, ‘Professional Series’ was produced for the first time in the history by a Turkish Company who also owned the Industrial Property Rights of the vehicles.
- In 2004, Light Commercial Vehicle ‘Megastar’ was produced for the first time in the history by a Turkish Company who also owned the Industrial Property Rights of the vehicles.
- In 2007, For the first time in Turkish automotive industry, a series of environmental-friendly buses operating with natural gas was produced.
- In 2008, Low-Floor Procity Series and articulated bus manufacturing were given a start.
- In 2009, ‘Wheeled Armored Vehicle’ manufacturing has been initiated.