As BMC, we define our relations and responsibilities with all our shareholders, our occupational health and safety practices, our approach to quality, environment and information security. We create and adopt policies that guide us for all our processes.
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
As BMC, we always regard our employees as our most important asset in our efforts to achieve our strategic goals in line with our vision and mission.
In this respect, we adopt the policy of taking the necessary precautions to create a healthy and safe business environment for our employees and for anyone who comes to the factory whether for work, internship, or visiting, and sees this as the most important principle.
The purpose of the BMC Occupational Health and Safety Policy;
- To establish an OHS Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO 45001 management system for continuity of the work,
- To comply with Occupational Health and Safety legal regulations in all our operations,
- To educate and raise awareness in order to provide health and safety for all our employees,
- To ensure the compliance of all our employees, vendors, and visitors with the established OHS rules,
- To detect and remove the factors that may cause workplace accidents and occupational diseases in advance,
- To measure the performance of the OHS management system and to carry out studies in order to improve performance,
- To follow technological developments in OHS and to manage our investments accordingly,
- To ensure the participation of our employees and vendors in all our processes.
To create a healthy and safe workplace environment, BMC;
- Monitors developments related to Occupational Health and Safety, acts in accordance with the provisions of existing legislation, and always fulfills its obligations arising from contracts.
- Prioritizes the determination of occupational health and safety risks of its operations’, analyzing, and taking measures to reduce these risks in order to prevent injuries and health problems in the workplace.
- Carries out the necessary training and information activities in advance to ensure that its employees and all visitors at the factory whether for work, internship, or visiting are aware of their individual or corporate responsibilities.
- Carries out its operations in accordance with the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Creates objectives and management programs to constantly improve the Occupational Health and Safety System and Performance, monitors the results, and implements necessary preventive actions in case of deviation from the objectives.
As BMC, we believe that the environment must be protected in terms of "Sustainability" by minimizing the environmental impacts arising from our existing and future production activities.
In our production processes, we act according to the principles we've adopted within the scope of "Sustainable Growth".
As BMC, we guarantee to constantly improve the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, which is set up to identify and establish the objectives and programs related to key environmental factors in our operations.
In accordance with the quality policy, BMC;
Data Security Policy
As BMC, we aim to ensure the basic and supportive IT services continue with minimum interruption, and to secure all physical and electronic information assets, in order to preserve the competitiveness, profitability, legal compliance and commercial image of our corporation.
In accordance with the data security policy, BMC is commited to;
- Documenting and continuously improving the Information Security Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 27001: 2013 standard.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding information security.
- Increase the awareness of its employees about information security.
- Being aware and managing the risks of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of all kinds of information assets of its customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Working with dedication to make the information security infrastructure a system that constantly improves, evolves and does not allow new risks to occur.