IDEF'21, 15th International Defense Industry Fair
17 – 20 August 2021, Istanbul, TUYAP Fair Center
BMC, as being a world-recognized global defense and automotive company, showcased highly anticipated 12 different new generation military vehicles equipped with state-of-the-art technological capabilities such as Main Battle Tank, Self-Propelled Howitzer System, Next Generation Armored Vehicles, Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles, Multi-Purpose Armored Vehicle and Tactical Wheeled Military Trucks with different variants at BMC’s 1,425 m2 stand during IDEF’21, one of the biggest fairs in the defense industry in the region.
Displayed BMC Product Family during IDEF’21;
- ALTAY Main Battle Tank
- Modernized LEOPARD 2TA MBT with state-of-the-art Sub-Systems
- FIRTINA-II Next- Generation Howitzer System
- ALTUĞ 8x8 Armored Personnel Carrier with AZRA Engine by BMC Power
- ALTUĞ 8x8 Armored Combat Vehicle with 35 mm Gun Tower
- KİRPİ 4x4 MRAP with Mine & IED Detection and Disposal Tool
- KİRPİ 4x4 MRAP Cargo Carrier Variant
- VURAN 4x4 MPAV
- AMAZON 4x4 MPAV with Autonomous System Variant
- TULGA 4x4 SUV
- 8x8 Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
- 5 Ton 4x4 Tactical Wheeled Vehicle
BMC MADE ITS MARK DURING IDEF’21
BMC revealed APC and Combat Vehicle variants of ALTUĞ 8x8 Next Generation Armored Vehicle as the new force multiplier on global battlefield theathers, which are designed, developed, manufactured and equipped with state-of-the-art sub-systems to meet the specific requirements of Turkish Armed Forces and allied countries’ end-users with NATO standards, providing a leading-edge solution for a wide range of homeland and border security operations.
In addition to this, BMC Power unveils the indigenous engines which have been designed, developed, tested and manufactured with the national capabilities.